Are you looking for a class that will keep you active? Do you want to learn a new skill or sharpen your skills in an activity you currently love? Would you like to reduce your stress and meet new people in the process?
You can do all of this AND receive credit that will help fulfill your graduation requirements here at EMU. Our PEGN (physical activity courses) are a fantastic way to do all of this!
PEGN classes are offered both on and off campus during the Fall, Winter, and Summer sessions. One of the many great things about our classes is that there is something for everyone! We offer a range of activities in aquatics, dance, traditional sports, martial arts, personal safety, health and wellness, and fitness.
Many of our PEGN courses run for short sessions or just weekends. There is sure to be a class that fits in your schedule. We also have courses that start late in the semester so if you find yourself in need of a course, don’t hesitate to take a PEGN course!
Here are additional benefits for our PEGN classes:
- PEGN classes fulfill General Ed requirements
- 8 PEGN credits can apply to graduation requirements
- Convenient schedules – weekend only classes, 6 weeks classes, classes starting late in the semester, on and off campus
- You can repeat a PEGN activity class two times – sign up for it again if you like it!
- New classes are offered each semester
- A variety of courses are offered and for all levels and abilities
- Classes are typically 1 or 2 credits
- Click here to view a listing of all the PEGN courses offered
For more information about all the various PEGN classes offered at EMU and at other locations, please contact Jean Foster at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit Eastern’s website. To get a glimpse into PEGN courses feel free to check out this video.